Notification of Copyright Infringement
Jubilee respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. It is our policy to investigate, and disable or terminate the user accounts that infringe or are recurrently charged with infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), Jubilee will promptly respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using Jubilee's website (“Website”) that are reported to Jubilee Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringement through the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and deliver it to Jubilee’s Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Please identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the Notice, provide a representative list of the copyrighted works you claim to have been infringed.
- Please identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. In this regard, please provide URLs to identify the location of the material.
- Please provide your mailing address, telephone number, and electronic mail address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby certify that the information in this Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Please provide a copy of your physical or electronic signature along with your full legal name.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Jubilee’s Copyright Agent:
DMCA Complaints - Jubilee Art LLC
attn. Matthew Keable
413 1/2 N Boylston St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of 17 U.S.C. to clarify or confirm the requirements of the Notice.